Hard bump on the skull causes constant headaches, spells with increased eye sensitivity, lightheadedness, exhaustion, skull X-ray done. Advice?

Hi, im 16 and i have had a hard (bone like) lump on the left side of my skull at the back, it doesnt hurt except it gives me constant headaches , as though something heavy is pressing on my head, i also get weird spells where my eyes all of a sudden become very sensitive to light and things go blurry, i get very dizzy spells and often go lightheaded (i often say i dont feel real when this happens because thats how i feel) and i just feel constantly exhausted, ive had a skull xray a couple of days ago although, i dont think ive been taken seriously because im only 16..
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012