Hard bump on back of head, sore on applying pressure. What could it be?

Hi I have a question about a bump on the back of my head. I recall having it most of my life. I is located on my right side on the back of my head and is perpendicular to the top of my ear. When I touch it it feels hard yet soft. Almost like a softer bone maybe. It s also gets sore if I apply pressure to it or rub it. What can it be? I have had it for most of my life but just noticed it more so today when I lay my head on a hot water compress due to a painful neck . I also just got over the stomach flu . Any info would be great. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013