Hard bone like lump on baby's forehead. Will it get reduced in size?

Hi there, I m just wanting to know why a hard bone like lump is on my babies temple area. What is it and will it go down in size once her head is fully formed? She is 61/2 months old and we have seen a paediatrician who said he wasn t concerned about it at all but it s just so noticeable. It is definitely growing with her. She does have quite a flat spot on the opposite side of her head - could that be making it protude more? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012