Hard and tender lump on head, blurry vision, painful, slurring speech. Blood work normal

I HAVE HAD A LARGE, HARD, TENDER LUMP ON THE LEFT SIDE TOP OF MY HEAD. IT APPEARED ABOUT 3-4 YEARS AGO ON BOTH SIDES OF MY HEAD. THE RIGHT SIDE WENT DOWN, THE LEFT SIDE NEVER DID. IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS GETTING BIGGER AND MORE TENDER. I FREQUENTLY ENCOUNTER SHOOTING PAINS STEMMING FROM THIS LUMP AND MY VISION IS ALSO GETTING BLURRY. MY SPEECH IS GETTING WORSE AS I SOMETIMES FIND MYSELF SLURRING MY WORDS FOR NO REASON. I AM ALSO TIRED ALL OF THE TIME NO MATTER HOW MUCH SLEEP I GET OR HOW GOOD MY DIET IS. I HAVE GOTTEN BLOOD WORK FOR THE TIREDNESS AND EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE. I ALSO HAVE A HARD TIME FOCUSING. MY PCP DOCTOR HAS TOLD ME THAT THIS IS JUST PART OF MY SKULL , BUT IT DOES NOT SEEM RIGHT TO ME TO HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS. PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012