Hard and swollen glands in neck, feels tired, shortness of breath, chest pain, anemic, family history of breast cancer, lymphoma lung, stomach cancer

For the past month the gland on my neck below my ear has been hard and swollen accompanied by extreme tiredness, shortness of breath and the feeling of a weight of my chest and some chest pain . Antibiotics have not helped and I don t have flu like symptoms. Im anemic as well and feel a lump above my subclavical. I am 25 years old and have a fmaily history of breast cancer lymphoma lung and stomach cancer.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012