Hard and sore lump on temple, headache, have dentures, no popping in jaw. Treatment?

I have a sore spot by my left temple.It has been there for about 4 days now.I have now noticed a lump there that feels very hard.Sometimes I have like a mild headache in that area too.I had my teeth removed for health reasons about a year ago have dentures now.I have no popping in the jaw area .I have been stressed out the last couple of weeks and it seems this problem showed up as the stress lessoned.What can I do to treat this? I have no insurance and can not afford to go to an urgent care or er
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012