Hard and rigid lump on the top right side of head near the back, feel slight pressure on the back right side of head. Any relation ?

HISTORY: I am a 19 year old and have rather bad allergies I recently noticed a very hard and rigid lump on the top right side of my head near the back. My GP assessed it by feeling it vigorously and pressing down on it a lot. No lain was experienced and so he said it was probably just an unusual fusion of the bones. However recently whenever I lay down and roll over my head, i feel a very slight pressure on the back right side of my head. I should note that i would not consider this feeling to be painful, and it is only momentary. I only experience this pressure when I rollover this spot. Also this pressure is not experienced at the lump, but near it. So i d like to know if potentially the two are related, and if perhaps my GP s initial assesment was incorrect.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013