Hard and numb feeling in pelvis area, urine odorless and clear. Why is the pulsating sensation?

Hi, i have a hard numb feeling in my pelvis area for about a week now. I have freaquent urge to urinate (10 times a day), but my urin seems odorless and clear and it doesnt seem to show any infection. This numbness is followed by pulsating sensation and both feeling seems to be constant. No amount of usual home anti-bacterial remedies ( UTI teas, origano oil...) seems to have effect on it. What do you think this is and what should be my next step?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012