Hard and loud popping on the upper back on change of sitting position with sweating and rapid heartbeats. Cause?

When I go from a sitting position to sitting with my elbows on my knees, leaning forward, my upper back pops very hard and loud . At the same time I get electric zingers down both arms and the room does a quick whooosh....then all is fine excepts the residual sweats and rapid heartbeat .... I mentioned it to my doctor and he didn t seem concerned after the first time. But now it s happened 3 times since late July this year. Lately I have been getting tingling in my hands and weird warm feeling across the left chest and into my underarm area.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012