Hard and black hair on 5 months old baby face

Hi, my baby boy is 5 month old . he has small but thick black hair on his face on upper lip and forehead. plz advise me what i do and how it remove . he was not born with such hairs but as he grownup hairs become prominent and hard black. please suggest me . Is it remain as such ? I am worried so much. thank jaipur
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi vijaya;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since your baby is 5 months old thick black hairs on face & forehead is definitely not normal if the growth is more.This may have some disturbance in hormones of his body.Please consult a Paediatrician who will seethe baby & give advice what investigations should be done to find the cause of the hair growth.Take care