Hang nail in the little finger since childhood after bit by a donkey, now turned into bump, hurts while squeezed. Cyst?

Below the nail of my pinkie finger ,(not under the nail), a bump is forming, this was just originally a hang nail! it is more red than the rest of my pinkie and the doctors directions did not help me. it looks as though there is a tiny tip of a bubble forming, not gross, but there, and it looks more clear than the rest of the bump. when i was 2 a donkey bit my pinkie finger and i was too small so the doctors could do nothing for it. i got a hang nail 1 1/2 years ago, and it went away then i began to notice redness. That also went away but came back. so all of this is on top of the broken pinkie which has mended together on its own. If I hit it against something lightly it hurts as well as if I squeeze it.this has been ongoing. And i want to make sure it s not a cyst .I noticed it in 4th grade and am currently in 10th
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012

I understand your seem hypertrophic scar..may be an abscess formation or infection..need to examine by surgeon and fin out the cause of it.....thank.