Hands turning blue, tightness in chest, breathlessness after intense workouts. High IgM. Suggestions?

I am a 27 year old female, very active. I work out 6 days a week-intense boot camp and boxing style work outs as well as run 3-4 times a week. My hands started turning blue while running, I have tightness in my chest and get out of breath easily now. I am extremely fatigued and my heart rate is 2x higher during any kind of physical exersion than it was before. I also can t seem to eat anything without having gastrointestinal distress. Is this anxiety manifesting or do I need to see a doctor for my heart or circulation? I had a cardiac blood work up from a neurologist that had a slightly elevated Igm but everything else was normal.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013