Hands shake minimally, but when I am nervouse or I am doing something with my hands for a long time

hello, i am a 35 year old male. i am in good health. i dont smoke or drink. When i was 14, my mother took me to the doctor because my hands shaked. The doctor said i should go see a neurologist . We went and as far as i could remember they didnt find anything. now i am 35 my hands shake minimally, but when i am nervouse or i am doing something with my hands for a long time, they will shake excessively. two good examples, 1. i was signinging some documents, no big deal, but my hand was shaking so much i couldnt hold the pen. 2 i was working on the car and using a wrench for a little bit. same thing, i just couldnt hold it. my eye twitches as well.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011