Hands, palms, inside fingers become black. Taken lycopene, vitamins, minerals capsules. What is happening?

sir, my hands palm and in the sides of the fingers and near the nails at the end of fingers become black from 4 to five years it was their i conerened skin doctor he suggested me to take lycopene, vitamins & minerals capsules for three months i taken its cured 60%, so i stopped taking tablets after one months its now started that same problem whats the reason why it is happening like that..........????
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012