Hands jerk intermittently, no pain, on medicines for degenerative disc disease. Help?

I take 4mg didlaudid for break through pain. I also take 30mg. morphine 3x per day, 10mg baclofen as needed ( usually 4 tabs 2x per day) and 5mg oxycontin ir as needed. I take the didlaudid once or twice per day, usually 4-5 tablets when I am having a bad day and while I combine the drugs almost daily, I do not take the Oxy IR and the Dilaudid and the IR . For the past year my hands have started to jerK intermitently... it started happening only in the morning upon waking but today it did not stop after I had been up for several hours and has gotten progressively worse. Tonight, I dropped several items and while holding the phone to my ear my hand jerks and wants to let go. There is no pain associated with it. The pain meds are for degenerative disc disease . My left thiegh has been numb for several years as well. Is the jerking and inability to hold things related to the dilaudid?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013