Hands itchy, swollen. Dizziness, lightheaded, tingling sensation. Diagnosed anemia, depression. Possible reason?

my hands have been itchy for two days now and last night they were swollen and itchy and then last night and this morning I feel dizzy, lightheaded, and have a tingling sensation.. it happened last night but stopped when i got up and moved around, I couldnt sleep at all last night because when i went to lay down it got worse. I don t know what it is or what to do... I am 26, had four kids by c-section , was diagnosed with depression years ago (don t take medication for it now because I don t have severe symptoms anymore), I have insomnia but don t take anything for it, and i have been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia . Any of these have anything to do with what s going on? My mom has high blood pressure and anxiety and she s a manic depressive....
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013