Hands, feet remain cold, turns blue. Less calcium in body. Lips, fingers turning blue on hard physical activity. Reason?

My kidneys, liver , thyroid levels, and numerous other things have been checked and are always good. But, my hands and feet are always freezing cold to the point that they turn blue. Even if it s 100+ degrees outside my hands and feet will feel like I ve had them in the freezer all day. I moved to Indiana 3 years ago and my Vitamin D dropped enough that Calcium started leeching out of my bones. So I took 2000 IU of Vit D every day and my D came back up, then I moved back to NM 6 months ago and was doing Track so I was outside everyday for several hours but for some reason my Vitamin D is dropping again. When I do hard physical activity my lips and/or fingers and nails will turn purplish blue, but it isn t from asthma or anemia . What on earth is going on with me?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012