Hands and legs numb after backhand spring. Is it related to back pain?

Hi, so i was doing my backhand spring and back walk overs today... and my hands and parts of my legs were going numb... I was wondering if you would know why this had happend?? I have been getting some very bad back pains for the past few days, but nothing with numbness untill today. it had gone away after any hour or so... do you think that my back pains could have anything to do with my hands and parts of my legs going numb??
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM

Take full bed rest.
Tab. Trama-P once a day.
Tab. Meconerve thrice a day.
Cap. Omiprazole once a day in early morning.
Back support.