Hand tremors when trying to type, discomfort in hand. Have carpel tunnel and arthritis since fracture. Cause?

my hand just started trembling out of no where especially as I am trying to type. I can try and control it but its begining to get a bit difficult to not have it tremble. It is also begining to cause discomfort to my hand. I have had surgery on this hand back in 2004 when I broke my wrist in 3 places and had screws and pins in it and since have had carpel tunnel and arthritis but this is a new symptom
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013