Hand tremors, taking Pacitane and Inderal for writer's cramp. Treatment?

My son 15 years of age a very bright student, studying in 10th std has difficulty in writing fast, complains of mild tremor and not able to hold pen and write normally,tells he has more difficulty in writing tamil and writes keeping the pad over lap,Eventhough he completes exam, he is afraid whether he would be able to get 1st mark.Diagnosed as writers cramp and is on Tab,Pacitane 2mg, Tab. Inderal 10mg and Tab. Clonazepam 0.25mg once in morning. What is the treatment for his problem?He wants to get school first, as he always gets in 10th std also.Kindly give your advice.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012