Hand tremors and shakes, fatigue, weakness, headache, back pain. Reason?

Hello, I am a 20 year old female. I have been having a tremor in my hand when i try to make a fist and my thumb also shakes. I also have alot of fatigue and weakness in both my arms and legs. Other symptoms include a tremor in my jaw, which looks like im constantly shivering .Also, when I get out of a hot shower, my pain and tremors worsen and my legs shake after I shower. Alongside, I have really bad headaches that get so bad that my jaw and teeth will hurt. Often the headaches are so bad that my eye squints from the pain. Another thing is that I have really bad back pain which stops me from sitting without support and gets worse at night
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012