Hand swollen, hurts while lifting weights, someone grabs hand. Suggestions?

im 20 weight 195 height 5 11 its been about two weeks and my hand is still swollen from hitting someone the pain only occurs when i use to to lift weights and if i hit it on the table or someone grabs my hurt hand i end up feeling the hurt pain hand being swollen goes up and down it was big going back down then recent went back up a little ..its my right hand and i use my right hand alot since im right handed should i go get a x-ray
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012