Hand swelling, left hip joint aches, cramp. What could this be?

Hi I m an healthy 40year old on no medication got no ongoing problems but lately when I work alot ( I am self employed and work long hours as a childminder and hair extensionist) when I do hair extensions I have to stand for around 7 hours and the next day my hands swell mainly my fingers and ache a bit , but now my left hip joint really aches each time I do extensions and its taking a bike to go its a dull ache it feels like when you sit on your leg while relaxing and try to stand it aches or like the start of cramp and the ache travels down the outside of my thigh what could this be :-( mi d regards Tracy .
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012