Hand swelling from knuckles to wrist, cramps, not bitten by insect. Causes and treatment?

My hand is swollen on the top with small shiny areas. Swelling started 11 hours ago. My hand started swelling at the knuckles then it moved down toward the wrist . My hand is cramping. The areas that arent swollen is thumb and the pinky and they are sore to the touch. I have not been stung. I have been working outside on chimney. I dont see any bite marks. I am live in SSS
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
-i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities

1.the first one may be,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS; blood test for increased RA factor,CRP,ASO trite,and ESR may confirm the diagnosis

2.the second possibility include;URTICARIA may b the cause.

allergy is the underlying cause for its development.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you