Hand numbness, dry skin, loose joints, blurred vision. History of miscarriage. Have fibromyalgia, joint hypermobility, CFS. What to do?

Hi I have been told I have fibromygia and joint hypermobilty I also have CFS , and tested levels for RA but then they tested me not in a flare,, and my RA factors came back to normal,, at night i go to sleep it is as if my hand are going numb,, my skin is very dry at times,, also on the joints that cause me problems,, my ankels pop in and out my elbow ache at the fibro point it comes in waves and is always 10 fold worst when I have period,, my fingers bending and sometimes my eyes go blury,, I also lost a baby at 3 months into pregnancy during the pergnancy I went into full remission from all this,, but now I am alot worse,, my bones did not bend prior now they are, really bad I am worried I will wake up one morning and not get use of my hands back,,, Somedays I cant walk at all, I use crutch all the time,, as the impact on my knee joints can leave me not able to stand at all,, I am only 33 can you help me please what should the NHS be doing for me,,
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M.F.
You are told you have fibro myalgia, hyper mobility of joints, and C.F.S. You have numb ness, dry skin,and joint pains. pains aggrevating during periods. Fingers bending, and ryes blurry, morning when you wake up pains are miserable.
I am sorry to hear that at the age of 33 you have all this sort of diseases.
I advise you to consult a neurologist for diagnosis and treatment.
With the use of anti epileptics you can have a relief of 50%. remaining you should bear, and that will be with in reach of your capacity.
Besides i advise you to follow some diet recommendations as avoid taking potato, other tubers, tomato, egg, chicken, and sea foods to minimise the pains and numbness of the joints.
Wishing for a relief and with in the reach of your capacity.
Best regards.