Hand, leg paralyzed, unable to speak after brain stroke. Blood clots in brain. Treatment?

Hello, could you please give me right direction. my father got sudden brainstroke, his left side leg and hand got paralysis .Also he is not able to speak.still 15days left, he take food through pipe and also urinal pipe connected.he iz 76yrs old.As per doctors advise more than 6to 8 months urinal pipe and feeing pipe required for my father. As per Doctor L D Padhi, Doctor- Kalinga Hospital, BBSR: 1/4th part of leftsite brain got blood clots.he cant give me right duration when my father got well( means he can take food through mouth, for urine urinal pipe not required) please suggest me for my fathers well treatment.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013