Hand injury, swelling, yellow bruising, hurts to squeeze. Is metacarpal broken?

I hit my hand hard on the pinky side about 5 days ago. It was slightly swollen right away. Now the side of my hand is still slightly swollen with yellowish bruising. It hurts only when I press on the bone. I can move my pinky finger jst fine, but feels a little wierd. It hurts mainly when squeezing something with a lot of pressure. Is there a possibility that my 5th metacarpal is broken even if it doesnt hurt that bad?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012