Hand injury, pain on making a fist, bruise on finger above knuckle. Treatment options?

i got into a fight and hurt my hand (right hand and pinkie + finger to left of pinkie) it hurts to make a fist and straighten out my hand and when i make a fist i hear a clicking in the lower part of my hand (i dont know if it is related) It has recovered great such as swelling reduced and now there is little black and blue ( bruise ) on my finger left of the pinkie right above the knuckle. I really need help because i dont want to go to the doctor so can u tell me what it is and what is going on??
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012