Hand injury. X-rays showed scaphnoid fracture. Pain in wrist, lump. Is it a cyst?

Hi about 2 1/2 weeks ago I fell skiing. I fell on my hand and it made a pop noise. I went to the e.r and they did xrays and were concerned about a scaphnoid fracture . Since then I ve seen an. Orthopedic surgeon and he keeps doing xrays and says it looks like a bone in my wrist is shifted so he wants to do an mri. I have no insurance and need to keep the costs down. Well anyways now the top of my wrist had a hard lump right where my wrist would bend and on the bottom is another lump that s nkt as hard. They both hurt and hurt just to touch. Is this a cyst or something worse?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013