Hand injured. MRI showed non disclosed fracture of the trapezoid. Help?

i am not able to get a hold of the orthopedist i just saw. i fell and hurt my hand last month. Nothing showed on the x ray and then a MRI was done. The radiologist that read my MRI said that the impression was a non disclosed fracture of the trapezoid. I went to see a doctor today and he said that it was actually not fractured but something that started with a d it sounded like dameon or dapeum. I can t remember the exact term. I asked the front desk staff but they were not helpful and said that he did not write anything down. Does that term ring a bell? I just want to read up on it and see what it is
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012