Hand in pain, chills, has gastritis. On reveloxl, angispan. Identify the problem?

hello, my father in law had pain in his lefthand and felt chillness in hand. we immeddiately took him to a hospital 2 ecg weere taken and they told us it was normal, blood test was also normal and it did not show any sign of attack the medicines prescribed to him were revelolxl-50mg angispan-tr ecosprin-75mg what are these tablets for???????. now he feels that if he takes gastrits tablet he feels to be relieved.Is it that should i consult a cardiologist or gastrenterologist to rectify and identify his problem???
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013