Hand foot mouth virus, spots on hands, dry skin spots on palms

My son had the Hand-Foot-Mouth virus recently. I got a few spots on my hands but it never spread more than that. They went away but became calus and one was like an empty blister . I tore the skin on those and nothing was inside. Now I am getting little round dry skin spots on my palms that have a hole right in the middle. Like a popped pimple but it is just skin and nothing inside. They keep coming up all over my palms and fingers underneith. Does this have something to do with that virus that my son gave me? Even though I only had about a hand full of spots and they never blistered like his did?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012