Hand burnt by oven. Can I be prescribed medication?

I was using the conventional oven like 2 days ago and I happened to burn my hand a little,I put my hand under running tap water, right on the burn for 10-15 minutes immediately after it got burnt.The area is right beneath the fingers(the backside of the palm).It had a bubble that burst out yesterday and the black skin on the scar is like peeling off now.Can you please prescribe me any medicine?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012

Thank you for the query.

There is no particular medicine which can heal burn. Human body is able to heal mild burns by its own. The best you can do is to not disturb in that process.
Bubbles indicate that your burn is II degree. If the area is not large, you should be fine and no medical attention is necessary.
Just keep the wound clean and try to remove the skin which is peeling off.

Hope this will help.