Hand bitten by dog, applied Neosporin, tenderness in arm. Need for worry?

Hi, my name is Ron. I had my hand bitten when two dogs started fighting, it was in a narrow hallway and I was bitten on left my hand,the padded palm section just below the thumb . The laceration is about 1 1/2 long and about a 3/8 deep with a 1/2 flap of skin. I washed it for several minutes under the tap and put a little peroxide on it and rinsed it a few more times. I ve applied three butterfly stitches to close it up as much possible and applied a little Neosporin . While it is sore it s not really that painful. I ve cleaned it and changed bandages several times. This happened three days ago. Now I have tenderness on the inside my arm running from the wrist to the inside of my elbow, a sort of pink line. The wound is not really red nor does it have pus coming from it.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012