Hand and feet swelling, sore stomach, imbalance. Blood tests showed elevated AST, ALT. What could be the cause?

Hi i had a blood test the other day due to my feet , hands and knees swelling and sore stomach and also felling like im drunk when i wake up in the mornings my blood test results showed AST AT (72) and ALT at (196) and IRON at (3.8) saturation at (7)and ESR at (27) and my doctor didnt tell me much just wanted me to have more test and i have to wait 10 days for the results and you let me know what could be causing it please kind regards jodie.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012