Hand and feet feeling cold and shaky, gas problem. Food poisoning?

Hi doc I was fine all day had soup for lunch and I was okay till the end of the afternoon. I was at work and realized I had some espresso coffee left from this morning so I drank it. After 15 minutes my hands where shaking little hungry an d my feet and hands got extremely cold for no reason. I do suffer from a lot of gas and my stomach was tensed up. When i get like this normal my blood pressure goes up as well. By the way today I went back in taking my vitamins which I haven t taken for couple of weeks.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013