Halos in vision, eyelid pain, disturbed vision, better vision in one eye. Causes?

Hi! I ve been seeing halos for years; it s way worse with lenses. When I wear lenses, I see a lot of halos and my eyes are more watery and sensitive, so I barely wear them. But also with glasses, I see halos and my eyelids hurt when I touch them. Also, my vision isn t consistent. I sometimes see better than others, and sometimes see better with my right eye and sometimes with my left eye. What do you think might be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012