Hallucinations, incoherent speech, not aware of surroundings. Taking zolfresh, arip medication. Treatment options?

Hi.. Need answer to my question very very urgently...My father in law (appox age, 67 yrs) was put under medication 10 days back by a psychiatrist in XXXXX. He is having Arip (20 mg) and Zolfresh (10 mg) daily. for the past couple of days, he has been having hallucinations and talks incoherently and I feel that he is not aware of his surroundings. Today while sitting on the sofa, he urinated and passed stool . He is talking in a very abrupt manner. If asked a particular question, he answers something completely different. Please advice as soon as possible. I am really worried... Please help..
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012