Hallucination after snorting crystal meth.Tingling sensation in wrist, fingers, forearms. How to stop it?

i experimented with crystal meth for the past few days(snorting). only about $80 worth was used and was spread out. however last night i had a bad trip experience where i hallucinated. now i hate the drug, but i am experiencing a tingling sensation in my wrists, fingers and fore arms. Can this be stopped? preferably quick methods if possible (college athlete, i have football practice in a few hours and need this sensation gone)
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012