Half side headache, taking strong painkillers, MRI of head and neck normal

I have had a continuous 24/7 headache from the moment I wake until I fall asleep (cannot usually fall asleep without OTC sleep aids due to being in pain). It is one-sided (left) and never on the other side, basically the whole left side of my head and into my face on that side. I cannot stand to read very much at a time, talk for a long time, and noises or physical activity make it terribly worse. I am on very strong painkillers prescribed by pain management physician and I am still in terrible pain. What else can I do??? I have had MRI of head and neck and they were both okay.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012