Hairline rashes on face, itchy, headache, taken antihistamine

It stared a few days ago firstly I felt sick but wasn t actually sick, when I woke up the next morning I had a rash that appeared on my chin and around my nose as the day went on it gradually got worse and had spread to my hairline and top of my lip and neck, it s a small pimple like rash but quite itchy I also have a headache that won t go away. I have taken antihistamine and an over the counter cream with zinc oxide in but its not helping it just seems to be drying them out and making my skin a bit flaky! I found out my nephew has slapped cheeck but I don t think I have this?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012