Hairline fracture on left back. Wrapping is not possible and painful. Advice?

a fall, with injury to the left back. dr took xrays; thinks it may be a hairline fracture to one of the ribs. i am female; am looking for a wrap which will help the area but will not need to wrap around my breasts. dr said that because i was female, wrap could not be used because of my breasts. has there never been a female that has sustained an injury to her back that hurt her ribs, that causes pain, that could be helped by wrapping the area? thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013