Hairline fracture on distal radius. Is it normal to feel pain few weeks after injury?

I have a hairline fracture of the distal radius and was in a splint for a week and now a cast for a week with two more weeks until my next visit. Is it normal to still be feeling pain two weeks after the injury? Also, the pain is mosly on the ulna side of my wrist as well as at the base of my thumb , not where the fracture appeared on the x-rays. Is it possible that there are other fractures that just didn t appear after a week from the injury?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013