Hairline crack, teeth color change to black, front teeth coming out. Advised rct. Advise?

Hello sir,
Self has an x-ray of my front teeth.Found a very thin hairline crack which the doctor is saying is the reason for my teeth slowly turning into black in colour.Advised to go for RCT.But that time i was in india. Now i m working in china.It was almost a year when i did the xray. But so far now i have no pain , at times have sensations.But the colour change has incresed from the last year. Pls advise what can be done at Dalian,China. I will be working for next 1.5 year.Also my front two teeth is slightly coming outside for whivh i want to recorrect and realign my teeth so have to have a good smile. Kindly advise the best option available at dalian ,china

Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013