Hairfall due to dandruff. Family history of baldness. No help from hair solutions. Type 1 diabetic. Remedies?

Hi,Sir i have a hair fall regularly due to dandruff from last 7 years.I take head bath when i notice that i have dandruff and even lose hair at that time.At present little bit of baldness seem to appear on the sides of my head. One year back i used MINTOP FORTE and TUGAIN foam but i felt its not working.Please give me some solution to use the medication to regain my lost hair.Dandruff forms for me after 4 days every time. Moreover i am a type 1 diabetes and my father had a bald head and no diseases at all.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013