Hairfall, dry hair. Low ferritin, vitamin d on blood test. On evion, hepatoglobin. Benefits of ofevion, have it too?

Hi...I have bad hairfall and have already consulted a dermat for the same....I got all blood test done and I trust my ferritin and vitamin D is low....I went on tretment for 2-3 was no significant hair is dryy frnd told me bout evion 200 and told me ll help reduce my hairfall...I'm also taking increase my ferritin s been nly a ll be great if u can let e know the benefits ofevion 200...can I have it too....I'm 26yrs old.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013