Hairfall, dandruff. Used shikakai shampoo. How can I make it thicker?

Hi Doctor, Iam a Female,Suffering from severe Hairfall, Dandruff is also so there,Iam 22 now,Previously , I used to have a very very thick and long hair where everyone will cast eye,but now every one feels sorry for my hair,previously none of the hair clips will hold my hair,but now the most small hair clip,holds my complete hair,Iam very \much worried about this.I trid using shikakai(natural shampoo),it didnt work,so am using loreal paris now,Is there anyway I can make it grow thicker stronger longer???a drandruff free scalp???do I need to go for some hair spa???
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012