Hair turning white on the scalp. Taking multi-vitamin medication. Treatment?

hii my name is age is very very tense and worried about my hairs.dntknw suddenly my front hairs get start white..i went to dr and asked about why this happened to me bc am very young he suggested me some multivitamins medicine and i also went to throat dr bc i have also throat problem so he gave me 2 weeks treatment pz pz pz suggest me what i have to do nw for my hairs bc i want my black hairs back bc being a girl its very problematic fr me am w8ing fr yr answer
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012

Thanks for posting question on HCM,
Dear this is called canities (greying of hair in young age)it is mostly genetically determined and runs in the families who marry in same clan.rarely it is because of Zinc deficiency and few syndromes like Piebaldism.
You can camoflage it by applying like Restoria dicreet lotion daily for 3 weeks .you may also take zinc and vit E supplements.

Hope this will alleviate your anxiety
Dr sher bhutto