Hair turned rough after taking homeo medication for hair fall. Reason and alternate medication?

I am suffering from h hair loss problem, I was prescribed following homeopathic medicines. a) Acid phos 30 b) Lyco 200 c) Selenium 30 d) Wiesbeden After taking medicine, I felt that my hair are getting rough day by day, lyk a broom, is it sign of improvement or anything else??? Then I discussed with dr. and then I was prescribed R-89, I want to know, which one should I take? i) All above 4 only ii) R-89 only iii) All above 4 & R-89, both
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012