Hair thinning, scalp burning and dryness, withering hair follicles, rosacea on using bethamethasone. Cure?

Hi,I m a 23 year old girl from Taiwan. I had used betamethasone soln 1mg/ml 10ml liquid on my scalp for 3 years, and it s has caused me serious side effects for almost five years, and still going on now. Just to mention the liquid also contains alchohal. When using the liquid I endured weight gain and crazy appetite , but nothing bad happened to my scalp after 2~3years of using it. First, my scalp felt burning and pain, and then there were like different kind of infections, and also it became so fragile, that I couldn t even comb or give it any friction. Furthermore, I found out it also couldn t bear heat, so I couldn t use the hair dryer or else it ll just make my scalp burned. And if my scalp was injured by any cause of what I ve mentioned, it ll take at least one week to heal, but as you know my scalp is so delicate, it s prone to get even more injuries while it is already hurt... So I ve been living in pain like every single day:(! Under these circumstances, the thinning of my hair wouldn t be surprising, and my withering hair follicles. Among all the doctors I ve seen, one said I might got rosacea due to steriods. So now I just do my best to stay away from heat and sun , and cold wind as well, and prevent it from being extremely dry.(I only use very little baby shampoo on my scalp, or the dryness it caused would kill me!!!! It hurts like my scalp will split ) so... Sorry to say so much, but I hope you can really understand my condition. In Taiwan there aren t many cases like me, with overdosage of steroids on scalp. I just wanna ask if there are any patient like me who got cured or regain health again? Or is it simply just like... The end??? Thanks a lot!!!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013